Project::OSiRiON
News . About . Screenshots . Downloads . Forum . Wiki . Tracker . Git

Author Topic: Maps that need revision  (Read 13559 times)

Supertanker

• Space Cadet
Maps that need revision
« on: 2011-03-23 06:08:31 »
Some of the maps in the Project have not been touched in some time. Mega suggested making a list of maps that we think should be brought up-to-date.

So far the ones that I know of:

Independent/Bumblebee
I like this little ship, but it needs optimised. Also, I'm really not sure why it's in Indepedent--I had originally designed it to be a Lindblade ship. However, it's a frigate class, and Lindblade already has a frigate, the Avatar (below). So it's probably better off indepedent (?). Unless there's another faction that needs a frigate-class ship.

Lindblade/Avatar
This ship needs some minor greebling and most definitely a replacement of the bridge/windshield. This is a frigate-class ship as well.

Anyone want to tackle these, or should I? They're fairly simple modifications.

Others ships?
« Last Edit: 2011-03-23 06:57:02 by Mega »

Ingar

• Administrator
  • Commander
  • P-O-T-A-T-O
    • Project::OSiRiON
Re: Maps that need revision
« Reply #1 on: 2011-03-24 14:20:05 »

Independent/Bumblebee
I like this little ship, but it needs optimised. Also, I'm really not sure why it's in Indepedent--I had originally designed it to be a Lindblade ship. However, it's a frigate class, and Lindblade already has a frigate, the Avatar (below). So it's probably better off indepedent (?).

I made it independent because at the time I needed an independent ship and I didn't know it was Lindblade :p.
Yeah, probably best to leave it there.
OK Space Cadets, prepare to hurtle through the cosmos!

Mega

• Developer
  • Space Cadet
  • F-A-R-T-S
« Reply #2 on: 2011-03-25 08:03:35 »
Who says they couldn't have been contracted to construct a ship for Independent?
Mega - Chief Ingar Annoyer

Mega

• Developer
  • Space Cadet
  • F-A-R-T-S
« Reply #3 on: 2011-04-17 06:34:42 »
Tsu-Khan
Ships that will be/have been revised(completed designs are denoted by a *):
*Colossus (it's had 3 revisions and I've finally come up with something that doesn't look stupid)
Ravager (design will be merged with the Warbringer to be an attack carrier/cruiser, will be worked on after the Camel)
*Camel (original model looked stupid, and now on its first complete revision and looks promising)
*Inquisitor (now a heavy fighter-bomber, but I think I got the design right from the beginning, and has only been edited a small bit)
*Imp (has been revised once, and looks good as it is now)

Ships that will be removed entirely:
Panzer (destroyer class that looks completely stupid and serves little purpose)
Warbringer (was purely a fighter carrier)
Obliterator (was purely a bomber)
« Last Edit: 2011-12-14 05:48:41 by Mega »
Mega - Chief Ingar Annoyer